We think that the team responsible for assisting customers is just as accountable for the success of the firm as any other team. We want to ensure that support teams are equipped with the data, measurements, and expertise that will enable them to fight for and defend the customer when corporate choices are being made.
Our mission is to produce and curate the greatest material for professionals working in customer support, service, and experience, to assist businesses in becoming more adept at providing an effortless experience for their customers.
If you follow the principles that are listed below, your submission will have a much higher chance of being taken into consideration, which is one of the goals of this guide, which is to assist you in getting the most out of your pitch.
• We do not have a minimum or maximum word count; rather than focusing on hitting numbers, we would like for you to concentrate on creating extremely excellent material in which every word is important.
• Your contribution needs to be unique and should not have been posted anywhere else.
• Refrain from making the content sound too promotional overall. You are permitted to include a link to one of your websites in the author bio area, in addition to the one link that can be included in the main body of the article itself.
• It would be very appreciated if you could locate a means to connect to one of our earlier blog postings. This would be a tremendous bonus!
• Whenever you add a quotation, study, or piece of data, you should always link back to its source.
• Organize your article into distinct sections using subheadings, and make sure that you conclude it with a conclusion that highlights the most important issues that you’ve discussed throughout the piece.
• You should only use photos or GIFs in your post if you are going to use them as examples to prove a point.
• The titles of your posts are important; come up with at least three distinct possibilities for each one.
Guidelines For Your Tone Of Speech
We want our material to communicate with our audience in the most effective manner possible. It is recommended that you read a couple of our blog entries to get a sense of the overall tone of the site. You’ll be able to tell by our tone that:
- Authoritative and self-assured, without ever displaying arrogance
- Comparable to the advice of a reliable friend or confidant who has been in a similar situation previously
- Enthusiastic and has strong opinions
- tolerant and kind in demeanor.
- Compassionate and knowledgeable in the field
- Approachable and engaging in discussion
- Comforting and encouraging in nature
We Are Constantly:
- Private – you and your belongings
- Be specific, referring to “your customer” rather than “customers.”
- Absence of buzzwords; we assist you, rather than empowering businesses; you will expand, rather than businesses being able to optimize growth potential.
- ABC – accurate, short, clear
You Can Search For Our Guest Post Page
write for us blog
home blog write for us
lifestyle blog write for us
business blog write for us
write for us business blog
home blog “write for us”
fashion blog write for us
real estate blog write for us
parent blog write for us
parent blog + write for us
technology blog write for us
blog write for us
Write For Us Digital Marketing
small business blog write for us
book blog write for us
gaming blog write for us
Entrepreneur Write For Us
music blog write for us
write for us guest blog
web design blog write for us
write for us paid finance blog
Write For Us Travel
marketing blog write for us
business blog + write for us
write for us blogging
blogging write for us